The Sales Support Intern will be part of the Michiana sales team and have opportunity to work on multiple projects and initiatives over the summer. Projects and duties will be tailored to skills/interests of the intern but are likely to include:
- CRM support – update database systems and information.
- Sales cycle assistance – support the sales cycle through client calls, meeting scheduling, follow up calls/emails, organizing mailings, etc.
- Elkhart County 4-H Fair sponsorship support:
- Manage event timeline.
- Assist with marketing preparation.
- Set up/tear down booth.
- Fill shifts.
- Coordinate with other volunteers to make sure goals are met.
- Record activities and participants in CRM for follow up.
- Other event support: Youth Savings Celebration, staff appreciation baseball event and/or other events as assigned.
- Member engagement touch points
- Currently pursuing a degree business, marketing, communication, or related field
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain motivation when working independently
- Eager/willingness to learn
- Proficiency with Windows-based software and Microsoft Office Suite
To Apply: Email resume and cover letter to HR@everence.com
About Everence Financial
Everence is a place where employees can experience meaningful work while sharing their talents for the greater good. We seek to be an organization that nurtures a diverse workforce by fostering inclusion, sensitivity, understanding and mutual respect among employees. As an employer of choice, we offer employees a pleasant, safe, efficient work environment; use of advanced technology; growth opportunities; professional development; and a rewarding benefit package.
We offer banking, insurance, investments, asset management, financial planning and other financial services with community benefits and stewardship education. Everence serves individuals, organizations and congregations that share the stewardship principle that all we are and all we have are from God (Psalm 24) – a historic biblical belief of Mennonite/Anabaptist Christians. Everence products and services are comprehensive and open to anyone who is interested in practicing stewardship that aligns with our founding values.