Are you a gifted educator looking to teach in a school where you can flourish alongside your students? A school where you are provided with the time, resources, and support needed to teach well? A school that is not test-driven, but instead is guided and centered on relationships? The Oaks Academy might be a great fit for you.
The Oaks Academy is a Christ-centered and diverse school that offers a unique learning experience for students from all over central Indiana. Students at The Oaks thrive as they learn, grow, and engage deeply with ideas. With 16-18 students per classroom and a classical, time-tested curriculum, Oaks Academy teachers are able to know and love every student entrusted to their care, and can focus on facilitating holistic, authentic learning in a collaborative, professional community. When educators like you join The Oaks Academy, they experience a renewed love of teaching.
- Model and teach habits that help students grow in wisdom, compassion, and Christ-like maturity
- Maintain a safe and engaging learning environment through relationships that allows students to develop a lifelong love of learning
- Ensure students thrive as they develop strong relationships with God, others, ideas, and the world
- Know and love each student and family to promote student growth and development
- Facilitate student engagement with ideas and develop principled, critical thinking.
- Actively participate in meaningful, ongoing professional learning
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities for both internal (monthly) and external professional development
- Tuition discount (for your enrolled children)
- Before and aftercare, clubs, and sports discounts for your children
- PTO and Benefits (medical, dental, vision, HSA plan)
- Paid Sabbatical after 7 years of full-time teaching
- Highly collaborative environment with partner teachers
- An environment where relationships come first
- Generous classroom expense budget
- Supportive administration
About The Oaks Academy
The Oaks Academy is a Christ-centered school that exists to provide a rich, classical education to children of diverse racial and socioeconomic backgrounds, preparing them to succeed in a rigorous secondary educational program and to demonstrate spiritual, social and emotional maturity.
Learn more about our school at TheOaksAcademy.org